Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Sonnox Group-buy Promotion, Up to 50% discount on all products (including 64bit plug-ins)
Rating 1 V

DontCrack
post Dec 13 2011, 08:02 PM
Post #1

DontCrack Staff

Group: Team
Member No.: 67

Dear friends,

Well we did it again. We worked hard with our friends at Sonnox, and are very proud to announce an exclusive group-buy offer where all of you can expect over 50% DISCOUNT on ALL Sonnox products (including both bundles and individual plug-ins !)

If you have any questions, please post them here !

Kind Regards - Peter

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
donrai
post Dec 13 2011, 11:01 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,219

TDM not included this time? Was hoping it would be included.

+Quote Post
knut.skaarberg@g...
post Dec 13 2011, 11:13 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 3,385

QUOTE (DontCrack @ Dec 13 2011, 08:02 PM) *
Dear friends,

Well we did it again. We worked hard with our friends at Sonnox, and are very proud to announce an exclusive group-buy offer where all of you can expect over 50% DISCOUNT on ALL Sonnox products (including both bundles and individual plug-ins !)

Kind Regards - Peter

Can you include the new upgrades? They're quite expensive.
PS: I bought the Elite bundle during the previous promotion and the plugs are great!

+Quote Post
DontCrack
post Dec 13 2011, 11:27 PM
Post #4

DontCrack Staff

QUOTE (donrai @ Dec 13 2011, 11:01 PM) *
TDM not included this time? Was hoping it would be included.

Hi there,

Yes TDM are included... Simply join the group-buy and email us before purchase.

Thanks - Peter

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com

+Quote Post
DontCrack
post Dec 13 2011, 11:28 PM
Post #5

DontCrack Staff

QUOTE (knut.skaarberg@gmail.com @ Dec 13 2011, 11:13 PM) *
PS: I bought the Elite bundle during the previous promotion and the plugs are great!

Hi thanks for the post.

Unfortunately upgrades are handled by Sonnox only...

Thanks - Peter

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com

+Quote Post
donrai
post Dec 13 2011, 11:37 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 3,219

QUOTE (DontCrack @ Dec 13 2011, 11:27 PM) *
Hi there,

Yes TDM are included... Simply join the group-buy and email us before purchase.

Thanks - Peter

Thanks, Great News

+Quote Post
vank
post Dec 14 2011, 01:44 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 10,484

How do I sign up and what are the terms?

Thanks!

+Quote Post
DontCrack
post Dec 14 2011, 05:23 AM
Post #8

DontCrack Staff

QUOTE (vank @ Dec 14 2011, 01:44 AM) *
How do I sign up and what are the terms?

Thanks!

Hi Vank,

All information is provided in the Group-Buy page.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards - Peter

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com

+Quote Post
Haller
post Dec 14 2011, 09:47 AM
Post #9

Member No.: 10,503

QUOTE (DontCrack @ Dec 13 2011, 09:02 PM) *
Dear friends,
Kind Regards - Peter

hey Peter, I am totally in, will get the elite bundle. fuck yeah! smile.gif

hey, I have a quesition> what do you mean by "rounded price"?
You just mean you will simply round down the price for the Elite bundle if we reach 400 buyers?

That is, from $630 to $599? I just didn't find the reasoning on that "rounded price" portion. But sure, who cares, right? Though it doesn't hurt to ask.

This post has been edited by Haller: Dec 14 2011, 09:49 AM

+Quote Post
Haller
post Dec 14 2011, 10:09 AM
Post #10

Member No.: 10,503

QUOTE (Haller @ Dec 14 2011, 10:47 AM) *

You just mean you will simply round down the price for the Elite bundle if we reach 400 buyers?

That is, from $630 to $599? I just didn't find the reasoning on that "rounded price" portion. But sure, who cares, right? Though it doesn't hurt to ask.

Ugh, I just read the portion in question, never mind. Thanks!

+Quote Post
DontCrack
post Dec 14 2011, 10:12 AM
Post #11

DontCrack Staff

QUOTE (Haller @ Dec 14 2011, 09:47 AM) *

Hi Haller,

Thanks for the kind comment !

Well yeah, we will simply round down the price from $630 to $599 if we do reach 400 buyers ! Isn't $599 more attractive than $630 laugh.gif

Enjoy !

Cheers - Peter

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com

+Quote Post
MarkusS
post Dec 14 2011, 12:06 PM
Post #12

Member No.: 3,248

QUOTE (knut.skaarberg@gmail.com @ Dec 13 2011, 11:13 PM) *

+1

Quite expensive, I wish they would include this. Also it would be great to offer a bundle price for all 64 bit updates.

+Quote Post
DontCrack
post Dec 14 2011, 03:35 PM
Post #13

DontCrack Staff

Dear friends,

I apologies but upgrades are exclusively processed from the Sonnox website...

Sorry about that !

BR - Peter

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com

+Quote Post
midimike
post Dec 14 2011, 07:52 PM
Post #14

Member No.: 10,543

I would like the Sonnox Post Bundle (Native). I already have the Oxford EQ and Dynamics. Would I get an additional discount off the 50%?

+Quote Post
c.hilding
post Dec 15 2011, 02:06 AM
Post #15

Member No.: 3,635

Thanks for running the Group Buy again! I'll repeat my post from 2009, before the same questions come up this year too. Last time there were a lot of panicked and confused users. Read this post if you need step by step help.

QUOTE (c.hilding @ Dec 15 2009, 07:47 AM) *
Thanks to the Don'tCrack team for putting together an absolutely AMAZING deal, I'm very happy with now owning some of the industry's best mastering and processing plugins at a very good price. I was going to buy them anyway, and seeing the Group Buy (completely by chance) gave me lots of Christmas Joy. laugh.gif The ordering process went completely smoothly the entire way. Why? Because I read the instructions and used my brain.

I'll do my best to help everyone by detailing how the entire process works.
  • Step 1: Register with DontCrack Forum to be able to join the group buy. You have already done this or you wouldn't be here.
  • Step 2: Press the "Join Group Buy" button on the Group Buy page. You have already done this or you wouldn't be here.
  • Step 3: Register with the DontCrack STORE, which uses a SEPARATE login unrelated to the forums.
  • Step 4: Wait for the Coupon Code in the email. Every email has been sent out, but you may have delays on YOUR side due to email server problems with your email provider, blacklisting, anti-spam measures, etc. Check JunkMail folders or similar and verify that you haven't blocked emails from DontCrack. If you've received OTHER emails from DontCrack already, then you know that they're not blacklisted and that any delay is due to your email server not having processed the email yet. Keep a cool head and wait.
  • Step 5a: Go to the DontCrack Store and add the desired Sonnox Bundle to the cart. Go through the entire Checkout process. When it gets to the stage that provides a "Redeem Coupon:" field, enter the coupon code there and press "Redeem". Make sure that the price has updated before proceeding, then finish the checkout, which is done via Paypal.
  • Step 5b: At this stage, some people may run into payment delays due to Paypal processing. The thing is that Paypal does their best to ensure that people don't steal other people's money. Nobody knows exactly how their process works, but sometimes this leads to payments being stalled while they investigate. As the DontCrack team member verified, this HAS happened to some people. This is ENTIRELY Paypal's fault and will be resolved when PAYPAL is finished.
  • Step 6: Once the payment has been accepted, which happens instantly for MOST people, you will receive an email from DontCrack with the Sonnox serial number for the product you chose. This is where DontCrack's end of the deal is DONE, they have NO more control beyond this stage!
  • Step 7: Only if you don't have an iLok account yet: Go to www.ilok.com and create a free account, where you get to choose an iLok account name, password and provide various details about yourself. Please be sure to select an account name you like, as it can never be changed. Note: You don't need an iLok key YET; you can make the account ahead of time.
  • Step 8: Now that you have an iLok account, proceed to Sonnox's registration page. It's at http://www.sonnoxplugins.com/register/. Accept the license agreement (which mainly states that you are not allowed to sell/transfer the plugins without Sonnox's permission. Please respect this or your license may be terminated!). You are then asked to enter the serial number that you received in the DontCrack email. Do this, and press "Proceed." Next, provide a little bit of info about yourself, as well as your iLok.com account name (this MUST be correct!). Continue, and then be VERY PATIENT as it will look like a blank page that keeps flashing. This is NORMAL, this happens while it uploads each license to your iLok account one license at a time. DO NOT CLOSE THE PAGE OR TOUCH ANYTHING until the process is done (it takes 1-2 minutes) or you will break the license upload process. It is done when you see a webpage listing all the plugins you now own, along with download links for manuals and the plugins themselves. Sonnox will also send you a confirmation email containing a link that lets you return to this download page to get new versions anytime. DON'T bookmark the page you're at (it contains dynamically generated variables that will become static if you bookmark it). Use the link in the email every time you want to download the plugins. Note: The download page provides downloads for both PC and Mac versions. Your license allows you to use either kind!
  • Step 9: Log into your iLok.com account and you will see all the licenses there (under the "Download Licenses" tab to the left), provided that you gave Sonnox the correct iLok account name. The licenses are stored as one license per plugin, so verify that you have a license for every plugin for the Bundle you purchased.
  • Step 10: If your key is already linked to your iLok account, simply download the licenses to the key. If you don't own a key/haven't linked it yet, then get a key and link it to the account by following the instructions on iLok's site, then download the licenses to your key.
  • Step 11: Make sure that your computer has the iLok plugged in and iLok drivers installed, then simply install the plugins that you downloaded from Sonnox's site (remember, use the link in Sonnox's email whenever you want to download the plugins).

That's it. Sure, it's a complicated process, but it was well laid out in the various emails and websites.

Troubleshooting:
  • If there are problems with Step 1-6, contact DontCrack.
  • If there are problems with Step 8-9, contact Sonnox.
  • If there are problems with Step 7 or 10-11, contact iLok.

Good luck everyone!

- Chris

--------------------
ABANDONED ACCOUNT

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 08:29 AM
DontCrac[k] © 2005 - 2023