Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> P&m Seeks 10 000 Investors With A Group-buy Promo !
Rating 5 V
DontCrack
post Mar 13 2013, 03:41 PM
Post #1

DontCrack Staff

Group: Team
Member No.: 67

Dear friends,

UPDATE: Over 3,000 subscribers have now joined our "investor" Group-Buy and we are seeing the Discount Gauge climbing exponentially as the price drops. With just a few days left to join-in, we have taken the decision to support our "investors" by lowering the goal of participants to 5,000 subscribers.

As you can see, that has transformed the discount gauge in your favour ! We believe that will encourage many users who are waiting in the wings to join in. And we might just see that Discount Meter climbing to the originally planned - 10,000 subscribers ;-)

Join in now as it seems obvious that we will reach the 80% Discount offering the amazing Plug & Mix V.I.P. Bundle for ONLY $99 !

------------------------------------------------------

We are today launching the most ambitious Group-Buy ever organised at DontCrack. The idea is to gather together 10 000 users that will pull our V.I.P. Bundle price down to ONLY $99 !!! As the bundle contains 40 plug-ins, that drives the cost of each plug-in down to ONLY $2.48. Isn't that the craziest "No Brainer" you've ever seen in the audio industry ?

Our Group-Buy is a risk FREE operation for users as it starts at $199 (60% Discount) with a goal aiming 80% Discount ($99)...

When we do reach 10 000 users that will pay ONLY $99 for the total P&M bundle, that is almost $1,000,000 of income that we will directly invest in the development of future products. It is therefore YOU that are investing in R&D by simply buying our products at a total "No Brainer" cost !

By spreading the word around the web in dedicated forum boards, posting great testimonials on our Facebook page, contacting your "audio" buddies, you will help get the "Group-Buy" gauge to climb up to 10 000 users and the price will drop to $99 bucks…

And as always, all future upgrades will be FREE of charge. That has been our policy since day one.

Our company aims at being close to our clients, working directly with them, we know we can count on our users as they have proved to be so very enthusiastic and supportive since the beginning of the client-driven P&M adventure…

We need YOU more than ever, so please take this opportunity to participate by joining the Group-Buy TODAY and get ALL of your friends to take advantage of this once in a lifetime deal.

YOU are our only investor and we'll keep that in mind as we create great new products with you.

And to top it all off, every group buy participants will receive a "investors certificate" that entitles them to 50% off all future Plug & Mix product releases.

Join the Plug & Mix Group-Buy now !

Eric Nolot
Co Founder & CEO
DontCrack / Plug & Mix

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sound
post Mar 16 2013, 04:58 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,148

+1 smile.gif

+Quote Post
jonmuro
post Mar 26 2013, 09:20 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 12,265

If I have already purchased a single plugin for $49, if I joined the group buy would I receive the same treatment as if I purchased for the full price of having that $49 be deducted from the final cost? I believe I read that if the plugins are purchased individually that for each plugin you purchase, you would discount the price of the bundle as well as upgrade me to the full bundle once 5 plugins were purchased. I would be more likely to participate if I thought my $50 bucks wasn't thrown away since I will ultimately have purchased the full package anyway smile.gif

+Quote Post
DontCrack
post Mar 27 2013, 04:08 PM
Post #4

DontCrack Staff

Member No.: 67

QUOTE (jonmuro @ Mar 26 2013, 09:20 PM) *
If I have already purchased a single plugin for $49, if I joined the group buy would I receive the same treatment as if I purchased for the full price of having that $49 be deducted from the final cost? I believe I read that if the plugins are purchased individually that for each plugin you purchase, you would discount the price of the bundle as well as upgrade me to the full bundle once 5 plugins were purchased. I would be more likely to participate if I thought my $50 bucks wasn't thrown away since I will ultimately have purchased the full package anyway smile.gif

It does appear that going through the GB will offer a much better deal than upgrading to the full pack afterwords ;-)

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com

+Quote Post
jordansvoice
post Mar 30 2013, 12:59 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 12,070

Just to make sure I understand this correctly: Even if the group buy doesn't hit 5,000. The "current rate" will still be valid AFTER March 31st, right? For example, if we only stay at 4200, will the price stay at $119 after March 31st for awhile - so we can all embellish in the fantastic sale? Or do we need to buy before the 31st?

Thanks!
-Jordan

+Quote Post
Gemylon
post Apr 1 2013, 01:10 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 1,244

So ...

Now, that the time is out, when can we start paying and then downloading ?

Thanks,
G

+Quote Post
audiophilj
post Apr 1 2013, 03:44 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 12,722

Anybody knows if the bundle supports AudioSuite offline processing in Pro Tools?

+Quote Post
RhythmDriver
post Apr 1 2013, 10:49 AM
Post #8

Member No.: 12,088

When I went to bed last night, the clock showed 2 hours remaining, now it shows 11 hours back on the clock... I'm fairly certain the deadline was for March 31 and it is now April 1st pretty much all over the world. I can understand keeping it around a bit longer to get a few more investors but I would really like to purchase my plugins smile.gif

+Quote Post
risome
post Apr 1 2013, 10:54 AM
Post #9

Member No.: 12,631

Why is the countdown clock rising its nearly April the 2nd here in Australia and still no discount code has been sent

+Quote Post
vic_france
post Apr 1 2013, 01:35 PM
Post #10

Advanced Member

Member No.: 10,194

QUOTE (DontCrack @ Mar 13 2013, 04:41 PM) *
...And to top it all off, every group buy participants will receive a "investors certificate" that entitles them to 50% off all future Plug & Mix product releases.

Hi,
will that apply also to people who have purchased the VIP bundle prior to the group buy (and therefore paid more wink.gif )?

This post has been edited by vic_france: Apr 1 2013, 01:35 PM

--------------------
Mac Pro Quad-Core 2.66 GHz | 16GB RAM | MOTU PCI-424/2408mk3|MOTU Midi Timepiece AV | Mac OS X 10.9.5 | Cubase 8.0.10| Cubase 7.5.40| DP 8.0.7| Logic Pro X 10.1.1| ProTools 11.3.1| Ableton Live 9.1.7 | Reaper 477

+Quote Post
RhythmDriver
post Apr 1 2013, 04:23 PM
Post #11

Member No.: 12,088

Thanks for giving the target price, that is fantastic! I am checking out right now. I saw that I should have received an email containing my investors certificate, however, I have not received it yet.

Thanks for the great plugins!

+Quote Post
jordansvoice
post Apr 1 2013, 06:14 PM
Post #12

Member No.: 12,070

The discount code is located on the group buy page. They were kind enough to completely lower it to $99! WOW, you guys are amazing - thank you so much! I'm already up and running with my new $99 VIP bundle! Thank you!!!

Discount code: PDZVIP

Go buy and support these awesome developers and plugins!!! smile.gif

+Quote Post
pauloticks
post Apr 2 2013, 12:13 AM
Post #13

Member No.: 12,126

Thanks so much for huge discounted price!!! I thought it was great when you guys
gave away a free plug in on facebook!!! The only problem I had was picking just one!!!
Downloading the bundle now!!!

+Quote Post
Nick
post Apr 4 2013, 05:18 PM
Post #14

Staff

Member No.: 11,576

QUOTE (pauloticks @ Apr 2 2013, 01:13 AM) *
Thanks so much for huge discounted price!!! I thought it was great when you guys
gave away a free plug in on facebook!!! The only problem I had was picking just one!!!
Downloading the bundle now!!!

Hello pauloticks and all the other people who have posted,

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who have posted all the positive comments.

Most appreciated.

Best Regards,

Nick

+Quote Post
atrain01us
post Apr 28 2013, 10:19 PM
Post #15

Member No.: 1,118

Hi,

I recently purchased the P&M Promo Group Buy and have not received the investors certificate. What do I need to do in order to receive it? Pleas contact me if you need information regarding my purchase.

Thanks,

Arthur

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:28 AM