Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Ls-rotator Does Not Validate
dhjdhj
post Dec 24 2012, 10:14 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,917

Downloaded the VIP suite to see if I like them. Opened Apple MainStage and it told me that PM-LS-Rotator failed validation

(P.S. in the installation process, it would be nice if there was a "check all" option, it's painful to check 40 individual items to install them)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 3)
markalex
post Mar 28 2013, 05:04 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 12,356

QUOTE (dhjdhj @ Dec 24 2012, 11:14 PM) *
Downloaded the VIP suite to see if I like them. Opened Apple MainStage and it told me that PM-LS-Rotator failed validation

Hi, I'm looking to buy the VIP Group Bundle as well. I also tried the suite - definitely worth $99, but I couldn't get the LS-Rotator to pass AU Validation in Logic. 39 FX is good too, but just wondering if Rotator is a Leslie simulation. Has anyone gotten it to validate?

+Quote Post
music4dw
post Apr 4 2013, 03:30 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 12,518

QUOTE (markalex @ Mar 27 2013, 09:04 PM) *
Hi, I'm looking to buy the VIP Group Bundle as well. I also tried the suite - definitely worth $99, but I couldn't get the LS-Rotator to pass AU Validation in Logic. 39 FX is good too, but just wondering if Rotator is a Leslie simulation. Has anyone gotten it to validate?

Doesn't validate for me either running logic 9.1.8. I left it enabled anyway and it shows up in Logic under "incompatible" but it appears to work. Yes it's a Leslie sim.

Has anyone gotten it to validate? Is it a known bug? If not, is this the best way to let P&M know there's an issue?

+Quote Post
Nick
post Apr 4 2013, 05:25 PM
Post #4

Staff

Group: Team
Member No.: 11,576

QUOTE (music4dw @ Apr 4 2013, 04:30 AM) *
Doesn't validate for me either running logic 9.1.8. I left it enabled anyway and it shows up in Logic under "incompatible" but it appears to work. Yes it's a Leslie sim.

Has anyone gotten it to validate? Is it a known bug? If not, is this the best way to let P&M know there's an issue?

Hi music4dw,

Thanks for your interest in DontCrack and Plug&Mix.

We have had others that it shows up in Logic under "incompatible" but it appears to work. They are just using it like that

Here is something that might help about installs and validations.

I would suggest "repairing permissions" we had some other people who had this and once they "repaired" everything went well.

The Mac OS has been full of "tricks" as the modifications done by Apple lately have not been well documented.

Try this then re-install and it should work.

If it doesn't solve the problem get back to me as soon as you can.

Please use our support ticket system at:

http://www.plugandmix.com/about/contact/

Best Regards,

Nick

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:48 AM