Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Changing From Pc To Mac
Pete Belliveau
post Oct 7 2014, 10:18 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,450

Hi , i am in the process of changing from pc to mac , how do i reinstall my P&M plugins on my mac or did i just have that on activation ?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nick
post Oct 7 2014, 10:22 AM
Post #2

Staff

Group: Team
Member No.: 11,576

QUOTE (Pete Belliveau @ Oct 7 2014, 11:18 AM) *
Hi , i am in the process of changing from pc to mac , how do i reinstall my P&M plugins on my mac or did i just have that on activation ?

Hello Pete,

The serial number is your authorization code for the plugins which can authorize up to 5 computers.

download and install the format, AU, VST or AAX that you need for your DAW, then launch the DAW, insert a Plug and Mix plug-in on any track, a dialogue box will appear where you copy and paste the serial number, click OK, you're done.

Don't copy the code by hand.

When you copy and paste make sure there are not any spaces before or after any code, as it will prevent the code from working.

The way to see if the plug-ins are installed correctly is to look in the top left corner of the plug-in.

If it shows the version number, for example version 3.2, it is installed correctly.

If it says "demo mode" than the plug-in has not been authorised correctly and the authorisation has to be done again.

Best Regards,

Nick

+Quote Post
Pete Belliveau
post Oct 8 2014, 12:21 AM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,450

HI , i have everything working thanks , last question .. i have 3 P&M plugins but i can only find 1 serial nbr .. i have activated that one .. how do i get my serial nbrs for the 2 other plugins .. i must of deleted them in my emails .. it's been a while

This post has been edited by Pete Belliveau: Oct 8 2014, 12:23 AM

+Quote Post
Nick
post Oct 9 2014, 01:42 PM
Post #4

Staff

Group: Team
Member No.: 11,576

QUOTE (Pete Belliveau @ Oct 8 2014, 01:21 AM) *
HI , i have everything working thanks , last question .. i have 3 P&M plugins but i can only find 1 serial nbr .. i have activated that one .. how do i get my serial nbrs for the 2 other plugins .. i must of deleted them in my emails .. it's been a while

Hello Pete,

I saw your question in the 'support tickets' and I have answered it there.

Best Regards,

Nick

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:19 AM