Reply to this topicStart new topic
> P&m Plug In Problem In Sonar, Plug Ins Stop Working & Reset to Defaults
musec03
post Aug 22 2014, 04:04 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,982

Hello...

...just purchased VIP Bundle os special sale ...Killer Deal ... Started A Project Using P&M plugs exclusively ...after a project save and reopen ...each plug in was reverted to the default setting. After 15 minutes of working ...they simply stopped running ... If I deleted, reinstalled and redid all settings they would stop working again ... as if the activation process had not taken the plugins out of "demo mode".

Here are my specs

ASUS G55VW
Intel® Core™ i7-3610QM CPU @ 2.30GHz
12gb RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M

DAW: SONAR X3e build 352

Audio Interface: Focustite Scarlett 18i6 up to date driver, control panel

Can Anyone Help???

Thank You
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nick
post Aug 22 2014, 11:15 AM
Post #2

Staff

Group: Team
Member No.: 11,576

QUOTE (musec03 @ Aug 22 2014, 05:04 AM) *
Hello...

...just purchased VIP Bundle os special sale ...Killer Deal ... Started A Project Using P&M plugs exclusively ...after a project save and reopen ...each plug in was reverted to the default setting. After 15 minutes of working ...they simply stopped running ... If I deleted, reinstalled and redid all settings they would stop working again ... as if the activation process had not taken the plugins out of "demo mode".

Here are my specs

ASUS G55VW
Intel® Core™ i7-3610QM CPU @ 2.30GHz
12gb RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M

DAW: SONAR X3e build 352

Audio Interface: Focustite Scarlett 18i6 up to date driver, control panel

Can Anyone Help???

Thank You

Hello musec03,

If this is happening then the authorization failed and you are still in 'demo' mode.

Here how to solve this.

The serial number is your authorization code for the plugins.

Install the format, AU, VST or AAX that you need for your DAW, then launch the DAW, insert a Plug and Mix plug-in on any track, a dialogue box will appear where you copy and paste the serial number, click OK, you're done.

Don't copy the code by hand.

When you copy and paste make sure there are not any spaces before or after any code, as it will prevent the code from working.

The way to see if the plug-ins are installed correctly is to look in the top left corner of the plug-in.

If it shows the version number, for example version 3.1, it is installed correctly.

If it says "demo mode" than the plug-in has not been authorised correctly and the authorisation has to be done again.

Best Regards,

Nick

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:58 AM