Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Octaplexer 3.0.1 Factory Presets Don't Work
spktkpkt
post Sep 1 2014, 03:10 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,551

Not a big deal, just FYI. Maybe this is fixed with version 3.0.2 (i'm on Windows and waiting for the fixed installer smile.gif ), but with Octaplexer version 3.0.1 the factory presets don't work. User presets working fine, but changing to a factory preset does nothing (apart from a short little crackle).
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nick
post Sep 2 2014, 11:34 AM
Post #2

Staff

Group: Team
Member No.: 11,576

QUOTE (spktkpkt @ Sep 1 2014, 04:10 PM) *
Not a big deal, just FYI. Maybe this is fixed with version 3.0.2 (i'm on Windows and waiting for the fixed installer smile.gif ), but with Octaplexer version 3.0.1 the factory presets don't work. User presets working fine, but changing to a factory preset does nothing (apart from a short little crackle).

Hi spktkpkt,

This sometimes happens because the install didn't get finished correctly and the plug-ins are in demo mode.

If in the top left corner, it says "demo mode" then the install should be done again.

remember that the serial number on your order confirmation is your authorization code for the plugins.

Install the format, AU, VST or AAX that you need for your DAW, then launch the DAW, insert a Plug and Mix plug-in on any track, a dialogue box will appear where you copy and paste the serial number, click OK, you're done.

Don't copy the code by hand.

When you copy and paste make sure there are not any spaces before or after any code, as it will prevent the code from working.

The way to see if the plug-ins are installed correctly is to look in the top left corner of the plug-in.

If it shows the version number, for example version 3.1, it is installed correctly.

If it says "demo mode" than the plug-in has not been authorised correctly and the authorisation has to be done again.

Best Regards,

Nick

--------------------------------------------
DontCrac[k]
Nick Hamilton - Product Manager
http://www.dontcrack.com

+Quote Post
spktkpkt
post Sep 2 2014, 11:48 AM
Post #3

QUOTE (Nick@DontCrack @ Sep 2 2014, 12:34 PM) *
Hi spktkpkt,

This sometimes happens because the install didn't get finished correctly and the plug-ins are in demo mode.

If in the top left corner, it says "demo mode" then the install should be done again.

remember that the serial number on your order confirmation is your authorization code for the plugins.

Install the format, AU, VST or AAX that you need for your DAW, then launch the DAW, insert a Plug and Mix plug-in on any track, a dialogue box will appear where you copy and paste the serial number, click OK, you're done.

When you copy and paste make sure there are not any spaces before or after any code, as it will prevent the code from working.

The way to see if the plug-ins are installed correctly is to look in the top left corner of the plug-in.

If it shows the version number, for example version 3.1, it is installed correctly.

If it says "demo mode" than the plug-in has not been authorised correctly and the authorisation has to be done again.

Best Regards,

Nick

DontCrac[k]
Nick Hamilton - Product Manager
http://www.dontcrack.com

Thank you Nick for the reply, but the plugin is installed correctly and shows the version 3.0.1. It is registerd with my V.I.P. Bundle serial and doesn't run in demo mode. I also reinstalled the whole bundle, but it makes no difference. I'm on Windows 8.1 x64 and using Maschine 2 as host, just in case it is of interest.

Side note: Thank you and the devs for the great work on the Bundle, it is awesome!

This post has been edited by spktkpkt: Sep 2 2014, 11:49 AM

+Quote Post
Nick
post Sep 4 2014, 11:28 AM
Post #4

Staff

QUOTE (spktkpkt @ Sep 2 2014, 12:48 PM) *
Thank you Nick for the reply, but the plugin is installed correctly and shows the version 3.0.1. It is registerd with my V.I.P. Bundle serial and doesn't run in demo mode. I also reinstalled the whole bundle, but it makes no difference. I'm on Windows 8.1 x64 and using Maschine 2 as host, just in case it is of interest.

Side note: Thank you and the devs for the great work on the Bundle, it is awesome!

Hello spktkpkt,

You might want to try the 3.1 version, don't download the 3.2 as it has a problem that it downloads as a 3.1 that we are going to fix.

There is a 3.3 that should be out very soon.

Best Regards,

Nick

+Quote Post
spktkpkt
post Sep 15 2014, 09:11 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (Nick@DontCrack @ Sep 4 2014, 12:28 PM) *
Hello spktkpkt,

You might want to try the 3.1 version, don't download the 3.2 as it has a problem that it downloads as a 3.1 that we are going to fix.

There is a 3.3 that should be out very soon.

Best Regards,

Nick

Hi Nick

Sorry for the late reply. I mean version 3.1 not 3.0.1. In the meantime i've installed the repaired 3.2.0 version but the behavior is still the same, loading the factory presets does nothing. Maybe it will disapear with version 3.3.

Regards,
Sebastian

This post has been edited by spktkpkt: Sep 15 2014, 09:12 PM

+Quote Post
Nick
post Sep 16 2014, 10:26 AM
Post #6

Staff

QUOTE (spktkpkt @ Sep 15 2014, 10:11 PM) *
Hi Nick

Sorry for the late reply. I mean version 3.1 not 3.0.1. In the meantime i've installed the repaired 3.2.0 version but the behavior is still the same, loading the factory presets does nothing. Maybe it will disapear with version 3.3.

Regards,
Sebastian

Hello Sebastian,

The fact that the presets don't show up usually happens if the install didn't work correctly.

Check that the version number shows up in the top left corner and it is not showing 'demo'.

If it is showing 'demo' try the following steps

If it shows the version number, for example version 3.2, it is installed correctly.

If this doesn't help, get right back to me.

Best Regards,

Nick

+Quote Post
spktkpkt
post Sep 16 2014, 11:14 AM
Post #7

QUOTE (Nick@DontCrack @ Sep 16 2014, 11:26 AM) *
Hello Sebastian,

The fact that the presets don't show up usually happens if the install didn't work correctly.

Check that the version number shows up in the top left corner and it is not showing 'demo'.

If it is showing 'demo' try the following steps

If it shows the version number, for example version 3.2, it is installed correctly.

If this doesn't help, get right back to me.

Best Regards,

Nick

Hi Nick

All is installed correctly. Here is a short video. As you can see, it is not in Demo mode and it works apart from the presets.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBRAasNrPYg

+Quote Post
Nick
post Sep 16 2014, 12:04 PM
Post #8

Staff

QUOTE (spktkpkt @ Sep 16 2014, 12:14 PM) *
Hi Nick

All is installed correctly. Here is a short video. As you can see, it is not in Demo mode and it works apart from the presets.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBRAasNrPYg

Hello spktkpkt,

Sorry about listing the 'how to install' but we have had people who said the presets don't work who were still in 'demo' mode.

Took a look at your video and yes the presets don't work, nothing changes.

I will forward your info about the fact you are using Windows 8.1 x64 and using Maschine 2 as host.

Is it possible for you to see if the same problem with another DAW on your machine, cubase, reaper, etc...

Other thing, just to double check, is it all the plug-ins who have problems with the presets?

Best Regards,

Nick

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:44 PM