Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Free Plug And Mix Plug-in, can't find them in logic!
jdtay2
post Mar 18 2014, 09:16 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,857

Hi,

I recently went through the process to get the free plug-in. I have downloaded the mac version of the plug-ins and have received an activation code which I used and got an "activation successful" message. However, when I am in logic the plug and mix plugins do not appear. I have checked the folders in which they are saved in (as mentioned in the introduction part of the installation) and all the files are there. But still, they do not appear in Logic Pro 9.

Can you help me get these plug-ins going? smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nick
post Mar 18 2014, 10:28 AM
Post #2

Staff

Group: Team
Member No.: 11,576

QUOTE (jdtay2 @ Mar 18 2014, 09:16 AM) *
Hi,

I recently went through the process to get the free plug-in. I have downloaded the mac version of the plug-ins and have received an activation code which I used and got an "activation successful" message. However, when I am in logic the plug and mix plugins do not appear. I have checked the folders in which they are saved in (as mentioned in the introduction part of the installation) and all the files are there. But still, they do not appear in Logic Pro 9.

Can you help me get these plug-ins going? smile.gif

Hello jdtay2,

Thanks for your interest in DontCrack and Plug&Mix.

First thing to check is that you should be using the 3.0.3 Audio Units version for Logic.

Make sure you are not using the 3.0.3r1 version either for Windows or Mac as it is only version that works with PT11 and PT 10.3.6 and the new AAX format, that has replaced TDM and RTAS.

If it doesn't solve the problem get back to me as soon as you can.

Best Regards,

Nick
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 04:27 AM