Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Your Survey - A Comment
chase
post Dec 21 2010, 12:43 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,258

I took your survey conserning software pirating...

IMO its very bias and personally i wouldn't use the info if i were a software company.

you asked questions but for the most part you didn't ask the correct questions.

imo of course

Though some of the members here do have a better understanding concerning some issues presented by your group - I really don't feel most do.

Some great writing btw to some of you.

In order to understand it as a software company ie marketing.
- and as a anti-piracy organization i really think you have to first take your heads out of your asses and quit trying to make the cause and effect represent what you want it to represent. And your survey's are so damn pointed. Completely off base - unless you want it prove or show what you want it to show becuase it suits your cause..

Now - in this i mean blaming crack teams for all the negative your company ensues.

Most [software companies] destroy their own customer base with really really bad customer survice - miss-leading information concerning the software or what the customer gets when they pay for something. And point blank ripping the customers off.

There is a symbiotic relationship between crack teams and software firms - some enjoy this relationship with an understanding of the balance needed to maintain a benificial relationship

While others... well they blame the crack teams for everything. including the down fall of their sales.

Crack teams don't sell your software - the Pirates and boot leggers do...

You couldn't buy the promotion crack teams give you... and quit honestly - you realized you are actually coming of age as a softweare firm - if and only if a crack team takes note and cracks it.

In every crack the nfo states clearly - if you like it - buy it - we have to keep those programers working.

It's up to you as the software firm to make sure you offer the would be customer something worth buying.
Crack teams can get the customer to you
But remember in the end
- it's up to you to keep them as a customer.

btw - get rid of all your demons
and you may find the angels leave too.

This post has been edited by chase: Dec 21 2010, 12:46 AM

--------------------
Hi -
I represent the Krackheadz Team that can crack any computor app a crack team can crack
If you find a crack made by the KrackHeadz that can't crack any computor program a crack team can crack
Why simply send the crack that won't crack the app back to the Krackheadz Team which can crack any computor app a crack team can crack and we will quickly send you a crack that can crack any computor app a crack team can crack.

thank you,
chase
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DontCrack
post Jan 5 2011, 06:26 AM
Post #2

DontCrack Staff

Group: Team
Member No.: 67

Hey Chase,

Thanks for your post and the useful comments.

We at DontCrac[k] don't "blame" crack teams. We know they exist and we do very well with their existence. We even advertise on crack team sites laugh.gif

Also, if we're growing so quickly, it certainly is because we care about our customers and do try to offer all the support needed to buy audio software in the best possible conditions... Selling audio software is all we do and we give it all our best !

We also support anti-piracy organizations as we think everyone has an opinion and we're simply open to discuss all point of views with all protagonists. It is our friends at IMSTA that posted the survey you are talking about and no reason to boycott or moderate it in any way as you should have noticed. Anyone can here post what ever they have in mind.

The name "DontCrack" may sound sanctimonious but it is not as at the end, it simply implies that cracked software does exist right ?

People that buy software at DontCrac[k], didn't crack the software they purchased and that brings fundamental support to the audio developers that make them. I here you feel that is right and yes we do think that crack teams can bring some useful business at the end (though very difficult to quantify)...

From there, we're totally open minded and we truly think that everyone should do with each others opinions and what they do as responsible human beings. And yes, we do appreciate the sentences that state things like "if you like the software, buy it" found on "some" cracked installers. That let's the end users know and do what they think is right rolleyes.gif

In all cases, we're open to discuss what ever there is to discuss with any crack teams that would like to share their opinion and experiences here at DontCrac[k]. Cohabitation is always possible as it should be anywhere on this planet...

Again thanks for sharing your opinion in a strait-forward way.

PS : You will find no demons OR angels here at DontCrack. We're just normal human beings that work hard to earn a living...

Kind Regards - Peter

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com

+Quote Post
ReconcileNow
post Nov 17 2011, 05:38 PM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,395

In every crack the nfo states clearly - if you like it - buy it - we have to keep those programers working.

Then you should know that most nfo's also warn against the files getting into the hands of the general public, and that the scene groups hate p2p leaks of their work. .....and you were never supposed to have it!

QUOTE ( @ Jan 5 2011, 07:26 AM) *
People that buy software at DontCrac[k], didn't crack the software they purchased and that brings fundamental support to the audio developers that make them. I here you feel that is right and yes we do think that crack teams can bring some useful business at the end (though very difficult to quantify)...

From there, we're totally open minded and we truly think that everyone should do with each others opinions and what they do as responsible human beings. And yes, we do appreciate the sentences that state things like "if you like the software, buy it" found on "some" cracked installers. That let's the end users know and do what they think is right rolleyes.gif

In all cases, we're open to discuss what ever there is to discuss with any crack teams that would like to share their opinion and experiences here at DontCrac[k]. Cohabitation is always possible as it should be anywhere on this planet...

In all reality I never heard of this association until one of your bundles went past me as a cracked release on a site. I actually thought it was a cleaver name for a small company and left the bundle alone.

But seeing as your comments came LOOOOONG before that. I have to wonder. What did you discuss with the crack groups? What did they have to offer? By no means is that meant to insinuate anything...but you have to see where one would wonder, don't you?

--------------------
http://thereconcilecenter.proboards.com/index.cgi

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:11 AM