Grm Tools - V3 Upgrade Paths, Official inaGRM Upgrade Information
DontCrack
post Jun 2 2011, 10:14 AM
Post #1

DontCrack Staff

Group: Team
Member No.: 67

Dear friends,

As we announced the release of the new GRM Tools V3 on March 25, we also announced that upgrade paths from previous versions would be made available in the following weeks...

Upgrades from previous "Classic" or "Spectral Transform" bundles should cost around $99 each as announced previously and the upgrades to V3 offer full MAC and PC compatibility and are from now on multi format (VST - AU - RTAS). GRM Tools V3 are no longer TDM compatible...

Unfortunately, these are still not available today due to technical server issues at inaGRM. There are iLok authorization issues that must be handled and these are almost ready from what the folks at inaGRM told us.

The Upgrade paths should therefore be available any day now but we still don't have a precise date !

Please note that the GRM Tools Upgrades will not be sold here at DontCrack but from the inaGRM store that is on the way ! That is because we don't have previous owners licenses in our database...

Our friends at inaGRM will use this official GRM Upgrade forum to post information as it comes. They will also answer any inquiries you might have concerning the up-coming GRM Upgrades.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards - Peter

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
whitecat
post Jun 29 2011, 03:13 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,928

Any news? How hard can it be? Surely they just need to verify that the iLok account in question contains a previous license?

Waiting with bated breath... unsure.gif

+Quote Post
AudioVision
post Jun 30 2011, 07:59 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 9,933

QUOTE (whitecat @ Jun 29 2011, 10:13 AM) *
Any news? How hard can it be? Surely they just need to verify that the iLok account in question contains a previous license?

Waiting with bated breath... unsure.gif

Agreed. Even better, they should do as other developers do, and instead require an existing license on the iLok, and thus a surrender when the new license is synced. This would eliminate the need to transfer any database of existing users, as the plug-ins seem to have be sold under the control of numerous vendors throuout the different versions, which may be causing them issues.

Or they are all on vacation. Europeans and their 5 weeks standard. wink.gif

+Quote Post
whitecat
post Jul 5 2011, 05:00 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (AudioVision @ Jun 30 2011, 07:59 PM) *
Agreed. Even better, they should do as other developers do, and instead require an existing license on the iLok, and thus a surrender when the new license is synced. This would eliminate the need to transfer any database of existing users, as the plug-ins seem to have be sold under the control of numerous vendors throuout the different versions, which may be causing them issues.

Or they are all on vacation. Europeans and their 5 weeks standard. wink.gif

Yep, a license surrender would solve any issues they've got with that. You either have one for v2 or you don't.

Perhaps they don't want to offer upgrades to second owners? I would think that under the circumstances, they could consider it an 'amnesty' of sorts. Cash is cash, after all, and it would probably generate more word-of-mouth for them...

+Quote Post
grmtools
post Jul 13 2011, 04:30 PM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Member No.: 9,521

Hi,

The update are ready as licence surrender.
We plan to distribute them by our GRM Tools web store.
Unfortunately the IT department at Ina has difficulties to setup this webstore.

We hope that this problem will be resolved very soon.
We apologize for this too long delay.

GRM Tools Support

+Quote Post
AudioVision
post Jul 21 2011, 02:44 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (grmtools @ Jul 13 2011, 11:30 AM) *
Unfortunately the IT department at Ina has difficulties to setup this webstore.

Outsourcing? Sometimes that is just what it takes to get the job done with web related programming.

+Quote Post
Nemosonics
post Jul 23 2011, 09:58 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 9,833

Is this seriously not set up yet?!!!?

I've been waiting to upgrade my V2.0 TDM to V3.0 since V3 was first announced!

I wonder whether or not this is going to be a downgrade afterall....

+Quote Post
whitecat
post Aug 4 2011, 02:30 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (Nemosonics @ Jul 23 2011, 09:58 PM) *
Is this seriously not set up yet?!!!?

I've been waiting to upgrade my V2.0 TDM to V3.0 since V3 was first announced!

I wonder whether or not this is going to be a downgrade afterall....

Still no news and the forum here is completely overrun with spam.. is Dontcrack still in business?? You'd think someone could be poking their head in here now & again to clean it all up (and even better find solutions to thwart it in the first instance).

I've reported things a few times over the past couple weeks but there's been absolutely no attention. But back to the subject of the thread, yeah, getting a bit impatient here, not really understanding why this is taking so long. I know Dontcrack isn't even going to be the purchase outlet for these upgrades but they do seem to be the only "retail face" of the product at all, so hoping they would keep us posted a little better, but I guess I'll have to assume that "no news is bad news" in the meantime.

+Quote Post
Loopy C
post Aug 5 2011, 09:19 PM
Post #9

Advanced Member

Member No.: 9,527

QUOTE (whitecat @ Aug 4 2011, 06:30 AM) *
Still no news and the forum here is completely overrun with spam.. is Dontcrack still in business?? You'd think someone could be poking their head in here now & again to clean it all up (and even better find solutions to thwart it in the first instance).

I've reported things a few times over the past couple weeks but there's been absolutely no attention. But back to the subject of the thread, yeah, getting a bit impatient here, not really understanding why this is taking so long. I know Dontcrack isn't even going to be the purchase outlet for these upgrades but they do seem to be the only "retail face" of the product at all, so hoping they would keep us posted a little better, but I guess I'll have to assume that "no news is bad news" in the meantime.

I am afraid I am going to have to agree. I also have been reporting the spam and am quite disheartened at the lack of presence overall sad.gif

--------------------
Chris R. Gibson | GRM 3.0 Complete
MacBook Pro 2.8 Ghz (Mid 2010) | 8 GB RAM | OSX 10.6.8 | Logic 9.1.3
Mac Pro 2.66 Ghz (Nehalem 8 Core) | 16 GB RAM | OSX 10.8.5 | Logic 9.1.8
MacBook Pro 2.4 Ghz Core 2 Duo | 2 GB RAM | OSX 10.9.3 | Logic X
iPad GEN 3 | 60 GB | IOS 7.1.1

+Quote Post
AudioVision
post Aug 11 2011, 05:53 PM
Post #10

This is asinine. Almost five months since V3 release, and no upgrade path for existing users. I guess they don't want my money after all.

+Quote Post
DontCrack
post Aug 24 2011, 05:10 PM
Post #11

DontCrack Staff

Group: Team
Member No.: 67

QUOTE (AudioVision @ Aug 11 2011, 06:53 PM) *
This is asinine. Almost five months since V3 release, and no upgrade path for existing users. I guess they don't want my money after all.

Dear friends,

As you might know, inaGRM is a huge institutional company in France that handles very sensitive data on their web site such as Film, TV and Radio archives and much more.

From the GRM Tools developers side, the GRM Tools upgrades have been ready to go since months but they had to wait for the site administration to work on the store, approve and validate the content and that's what took a huge amount of time...

It wasn't possible for us at DontCrack to handle upgrades as we don't have access to previous V1, V2 user database...

Anyhow I am today pleased to announce that all GRM Tools upgrade paths are finally available from the inaGRM website and that all of you that have been patiently waiting can go and upgrade from the following URL :

http://store.inagrm.com/

I apologies for the silence but at some point we simply didn't know what to say as release dates where pushed weeks after weeks.

Thanks for your understanding while we at DontCrack have nothing to do with french administration problems as I hope you'll understand ;-)

Kind Regards - Peter

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com

+Quote Post
khemchicken
post Jan 7 2012, 02:39 PM
Post #12

Member No.: 10,849

Thank you for this article. That’s all I can say. You most definitely have made this post into something special. You clearly know what you are doing, you’ve covered so many bases.Thanks!

--------------------
[url=http://balltoday.com/]ผลบอล[/url]-[url=http://bethitech.com/]sbobet[/url]-[url=http://bettangball.com/]คาสิโนออนไลน์[/url]-[url=http://lenball1688.com]gclub[/url]

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:44 AM