Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Eventide H3000, compatibility ??
sgeocaris
post Apr 7 2014, 01:18 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,577

Hi I was trying to check out Eventide's H3000 but could not get it to show up in my DAW. I am using Pro Tools 11 so I need AAX 64 Native. The Icon for that format is listed on the website but it does not seem to be 64 bit as it does not seem to be recognized by Pro Tools. Any insight would be helpful

Thank you, S. Geocaris
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nick
post Apr 7 2014, 11:23 AM
Post #2

Staff

Group: Team
Member No.: 11,576

QUOTE (sgeocaris @ Apr 7 2014, 02:18 AM) *
Hi I was trying to check out Eventide's H3000 but could not get it to show up in my DAW. I am using Pro Tools 11 so I need AAX 64 Native. The Icon for that format is listed on the website but it does not seem to be 64 bit as it does not seem to be recognized by Pro Tools. Any insight would be helpful

Thank you, S. Geocaris

Hello sgeocaris,

I think I know why this is the case.

Here is the info I got from the Eventide FAQ about the "plug-ins" they developed.

Q: Which formats do your plug-ins support?

A: Our legacy ProTools TDM plug-ins support ProTools HD and HD-Accel on both Mac and Windows. Our Omnipressor and 2016 Stereo Room native plug-ins support AAX32, AAX64, AU, and VST on Mac, and AAX32, AAX64, and VST on Windows. Our H3000 Factory and Blackhole plug-ins support AAX32 and AU formats on Mac, and AAX32 and VST formats on Windows. AAX64 and Mac VST support are planned for the future.

Q: Are your plug-ins 64 bit compatible?

A: All Eventide native plug-ins are 64 bit compatible with the exception of AAX64 support for H3000 Factory and Blackhole. AAX64 support for these products is forthcoming.

So if you have the possibilities of stepping back to a version 10 the H3000 will work, otherwise we have to wait until the 64 bit version is released which shouldn't take too long.

I will update our product pages to reflect this info.

Best Regards,

Nick
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 04:23 AM
DontCrac[k] © 2005 - 2023